BLS Instructor Course – Nashville, TN
BLS Instructor Prerequisites:
- Candidates must be 21 years of age
- Have a current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- Be Knowledgeable & Proficient in skills
- Purchase & Complete the BLS Instructor Essentials course online at elearning.heart.org
- Purchase the BLS Instructor Package
Final registration and course payment are due 10 calendar days prior to course date and is non-refundable, unless the course has been canceled. This course provides a required Training Center Alignment, an Instructor Account, and equips candidates with AHA Course Guidelines & Procedures. It is mandatory to attend this orientation, afterwards applicants have 30 days to execute their instructor monitoring. The Instructor certification is valid for two-years upon successful completion. Re-Evaluation is required every two years. Candidates must be willing to instruct on a regular basis in-order to qualify for the Instructor Course.