Heartsaver Instructor Course – Louisville, KY
Heartsaver Instructor Prerequisites:
- Candidates must be 21 years of age
- Have a current American Heart Association Heartsaver CPRAED First Aid Certification
- Be Knowledgeable & Proficient in skills
- Purchase & Complete the Heartsaver Instructor Essentials course at heart.org
- Purchase the 2020 Heartsaver Instructor Manual & DVD Set
- Review Heartsaver Adult, Child, Infant CPRAED Total & First Aid Total on DVD 2-3 times before reporting to Instructor Course.
Registration and course payment are due 10 calendar days prior to course date. Payment is non-refundable, unless the course has been canceled. This Instructor course will provide a Training Center Alignment, an Instructor Account, and equips candidates with AHA Course Guidelines & Procedures. It is mandatory to attend this in-person orientation. Afterwards, candidates have 30 days to execute their instructor monitoring. The Instructor certification is valid for two-years upon successful completion. Re-Evaluation is required every two years. Candidates must be willing to instruct on a regular basis (Monthly, Weekly, Daily) in-order to qualify for the Instructor Course. For additional questions, please contact us!