Interested in Training American Heart Association Instructors?
See if you qualify to become a Training Center Faculty member for Kentucky Health and Safety Training!
How to become a Training Center Faculty?
STEP 1: Eligibility
- Hold a current American Heart Association BLS Instructor Certification
- Instructs AHA Basic Life Support courses on a weekly or monthly basis
- Must be:
- Distinguished at instructing AHA BLS & Heartsaver Instructor-Led & Blended Learning Skills Sessions
- Distinguished at preparing, teaching, testing, remediating, closing, and keeping current for all AHA Courses.
- Distinguished at submitting and uploading accurate course records on-time into Enrollware
- Distinguished at using the American Heart Association Instructor Network
- Distinguished at issuing eCards on time and editing eCards
- Fantastic lecturer
- Distinguished self-learner
- Have an overall 90% eCard survey score
- Must be an American Heart Association BLS Instructor for at least 2 years (Heartsaver Instructors not eligible)
- Be recommended by the Training Center or affiliated Training Site
- Required interviewed by the Training Center Coordinator
STEP 2: Registration
- Register & Complete the Training Center Faculty Instructor course
STEP 3: Monitoring
- TCF Candidates must set-up their own Instructor Course and complete an Instructor Monitoring within 30 days after the TCF Instructor course.
- $500 starting Jan 2022
2-Year TCF Certification (certification will not transfer)
2020 TCF Schedule – Louisville, KY (Dates TBA due to COVID-19)
United States of America, alignment with Kentucky Health and Safety Training required.
Training Center Faculty (TCFs) members qualified to Instruct upon completion of course:
- BLS Instructor Course
- Heartsaver Instructor Course
- BLS Provider
- BLS Renewal
- BLS Skills Session
- Heartsaver First Aid CPRAED Course
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPRAED Course
- Heartsaver Skills Session
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- HandsOnly CPR
Have questions about the TCF course or TCF role? Contact the Training Center or Training Site!