Candidates must set-up their own BLS Instructor-Led Course and complete an Instructor Monitoring within 30 days after the Instructor Essentials classroom course.
2-Year Instructor Certification
BLS Instructor Candidate Prerequisites
- 21 Years of Age, Training Center requirement effective March 2019
- Hold a current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- Complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Course Online
- Be knowledgeable and skillful in Basic Life Support
- Distinguished self-learner
- Great technology capabilities
- Purchase BLS Instructor Package
- Watch entire BLS Provider DVD 2-3 times, before reporting to Instructor course.
BLS Instructor Course Materials (additional purchase)
- BLS Instructor Essentials Course
- BLS Instructor Package
Courses Offered Monthly
BLS Instructor Restrictions
- Instructors able to set their own course schedule Alignment with KY Health Safety required.
- Establish their own course fees
- Required to issue their own certifications.
- Must follow AHA and KY Health Safety administration requests.
- United States of America, alignment with KY Health Safety required.
BLS Instructors Qualified to Instruct:
- BLS Courses
- Heartsaver Courses
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Family & Friends CPR