Who Should Complete This Course?
- Participants who’ve completed a Heartsaver Blended Learning Course
- 13 years of age
- Little or no medical training.
- Need a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements.
- To be prepared for an emergency in any setting..
Limited Time? Complete Blended Learning!
Complete a Hands-On Skills Assessment & Receive a Heartsaver Certification!
2 Year Certification issued immediately after course completion.
- Heartsaver CPRAED Online 1.75hr
- Heartsaver First Aid Online 3.50hr
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR Online AED 4hr
- Heartsaver Hands-On Skills Session 1hr
CPR AED Course Content
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Adult Choking
- Child CPR and AED use (optional)
- Infant CPR (optional)
- Child, and infant choking (optional)
First Aid Course Content
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
Q: Technical Difficulties with you eLearning Account?
A: Please contact the AHA ECC Customer Support at 1-888-242-8883 for technical assistance. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Central Time.
Q: Can a student log in and out of the course?
A: Yes, students may access all material included in the Heartsaver online programs for 24 months following initial activation of their course key.
Instructor Led Courses also available.REGISTER