We are accepting new Heartsaver Instructors!
Heartsaver courses are designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for a job, regulatory (IE: OSHA), or other requirements.
How to become a Heartsaver Instructor?
Currently hold an AHA Heartsaver First Aid CPRAED Certification and complete the Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Course at elearning.heart.org.
Register & Complete the Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Classroom Course.
Candidates must set-up their own Heartsaver Instructor-Led Course and complete an Instructor Monitoring within 30 days after the Instructor Essentials classroom course.
Heartsaver Instructor Candidate Prerequisites
- 21 Years of Age, Training Center requirement effective March 2019
- Hold an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPRAED Certification
- Complete the Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Course Online
- Be knowledgeable and skillful in Heartsaver First Aid CPRAED
- Distinguished self-learner
- Great technology capabilities
- Purchase the Heartsaver Instructor Manual & Heartsaver DVD Set
- Watch entire CPRAED First Aid DVD 2-3 times, before reporting to Instructor course.
2-Year Instructor Certification
Heartsaver Course Instructor Materials (additional purchase)
- Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Course
- Heartsaver Instructor Manual
- Heartsaver DVD Set
Courses Offered Monthly:
Heartsaver Instructors Qualified to Instruct:
- Heartsaver CPRAED First Aid Instructor-Led Courses
- Heartsaver CPRARD First Aid Blended Learning Skill Sessions
- Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens
- Family & Friends CPR
- United States of America, alignment with KY Health Safety required.
Heartsaver Instructor Restrictions
- Instructors are able to set their own course schedule
- Establish their own course fees
- Required to issue their own certifications
- Must follow AHA and KY Health Safety administrations requests.
American Heart Association Instructor DistributorsREGISTER