Who Should Complete This Course?
- Participants who’ve completed the HeartCode BLS Blended Learning Course
- Healthcare Providers & Rescue Workers
Limited Time? Complete Blended Learning!
Complete the BLS Skills Session Assessment & Receive your BLS Provider Certification!
2 Year Certification issued immediately after course completion.
BLS Course Content:
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Q: Can a student log in and out of the course?
A: Yes, students may access all material included in the HeartCode BLS online programs for 24 months following initial activation of their course key.
Q: Technical Difficulties with you eLearning Account?
A: Please contact the AHA ECC Customer Support at 888-242-8883 for technical assistance.
Instructor Led Courses also available.REGISTER