Who Should Take This Course?
- 13 years of age!
- Little or no medical training.
- Need a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements.
- To be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Heartsaver CPR AED is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult and child CPR and AED use, infant CPR, and how to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants. This course teaches skills with the proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows an instructor to observe the students, provide comment, and help the students’ learning.
2 Year Certification issued immediately after course completion.
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Adult Choking
- Child CPR and AED use (optional)
- Infant CPR (optional)
- Child, and infant choking (optional)
- Optional exam
- Video-based learning
- Instructor-led, and hands-on skills practice
- Course is updated with the new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
Also, available in blended learning.